OBC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas to get new young blood into the club.

5 posters

Go down

Ideas to get new young blood into the club. Empty Ideas to get new young blood into the club.

Post  Lawn_Jedi Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:49 am

Notices/Leaflets in Primary/High Schools.
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

Ideas to get new young blood into the club. Empty Re: Ideas to get new young blood into the club.

Post  the doctor Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:37 pm

Lawn_Jedi wrote:Notices/Leaflets in Primary/High Schools.

encourage members to bring there kids into the club, and hope the small minority stop the moaning when their kids do come up.

the doctor

Back to top Go down

Ideas to get new young blood into the club. Empty Re: Ideas to get new young blood into the club.

Post  danboymu Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:28 am

Lawn Jedi -

Your idea will get people the jail lol.

I say no no joining fee up to the age of 13yrs. And also that they only play on the poorer green however you would need to toss a coin for that. lol Razz
danboymu
danboymu

Back to top Go down

Post  3008 Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:07 am

The Juniors only pay £5 fee. This is used to buy them their trophys at the end of the season and give them a christmas party. We always play on the back green the only time we are on the front green is when we are playing ties which is the rule for everyone in the club.

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Sorry 3008 if i hit a nerve.

It was an idea that if they dont have to pay 'like i didn't have to pay as a kiddy' then they may come and play for a season and enjoy it, And who knows after that!!!!!!

Even if they dont pay they will still buy jucie and crisps at the bar which will bring extra cash behind the bar.

As for the greens sry (But i would also put the women over on that green to join you) lol Just kidding albino lol!
danboymu
danboymu

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:18 pm

As for the greens sry (But i would also put the women over on that green to join you) lol Just kidding albino lol![/quote]

LMAO Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

you could get lynched Laughing Laughing
bhillfan
bhillfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:20 pm

danboymu wrote:

As for the greens sry (But i would also put the women over on that green to join you) lol Just kidding albino lol!

Thats an excellent idea Dan Twisted Evil
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Ok guys ,

After my last idea was crushed (by a few of you)....Here is my new one.

Go to local scholls and as they do like sports days then why not get them to include bowls as part of this. Or even instead of swimming then come to play bowls instead.

This may need to go through the local council but im sure they would help. What you think of that??????? Suspect Suspect Suspect
danboymu
danboymu

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Sry that was meant to say schools.

I went to a catholic school so i can be excused....lol Laughing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
danboymu
danboymu

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:49 pm

danboymu wrote:Ok guys ,

After my last idea was crushed (by a few of you)....Here is my new one.

Go to local scholls and as they do like sports days then why not get them to include bowls as part of this. Or even instead of swimming then come to play bowls instead.

This may need to go through the local council but im sure they would help. What you think of that??????? Suspect Suspect Suspect

good idea m8,though you would need someone fae the club to do the coaching and you would need disclosure for that,unless the teacher is a bowler Very Happy
bhillfan
bhillfan

Back to top Go down

Post  3008 Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:26 pm

All junior convenors have to be disclosure scotland checked. anyway the Junior opening is on Sunday 18th April if anyone knows of any child age 10+ who wants to join tell them to come along. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:19 pm

ok 3008 or should i say Anne.

I so glad i missed you on opening day as Alan says you are looking for me?????
I'm sorry about the jouniors on the poor green statement , However i would still keep the women on the poor green........lol

Im off on holiday now till the 24th so i hope you have coolled down for my return lol
danboymu
danboymu

Back to top Go down

Post  3008 Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:22 am

You will keep Danny!!!! lol It's just as well none of the other woman are on the forman you would have got lynched for that comment.
Enjoy your holiday you deserve it! (see I'm not that bad lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:33 pm

I will do Ann cant wait to go...

And Anne dont let the other women know as we want to keep it a forum , Not turn it into a gossip or bingo site ........lol

Bye
danboymu
danboymu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down