OBC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Club Competitions.

3 posters

Go down

New Club Competitions. Empty New Club Competitions.

Post  Lawn_Jedi Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:18 am

New ideas for club competitions that could be introduced to the club.

A Top six all day game. Women and Men Combined. 6 Members get together and then they pick there Singles, Pairs and Triples. All the singles play each other, pairs play each other and triples. You get 2 points for a win and 1 for a draw and 0 if you lose. Select Captain or Team Name to represent on the league. Depending on how many teams you get for sections, if 4 sections then top 4 teams go through to a semi-final then final. winners in the Finals go through by 2 of the 3 win there games if, 1 win, 1 draws and 1 loses, team with the most shots go through.

what do you think people cheers Very Happy
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

New Club Competitions. Empty Re: New Club Competitions.

Post  danboymu Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Good idea Craig i like it.........................................................

Just as long as you dont pick the real Craig and your 5 clones lol
danboymu
danboymu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:55 pm

danboymu wrote:Good idea Craig i like it.........................................................

Just as long as you dont pick the real Craig and your 5 clones lol

HAHAHAHA nice one Dan
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  orbiston.till.I.die Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Lawn_Jedi wrote:New ideas for club competitions that could be introduced to the club.

A Top six all day game. Women and Men Combined. 6 Members get together and then they pick there Singles, Pairs and Triples. All the singles play each other, pairs play each other and triples. You get 2 points for a win and 1 for a draw and 0 if you lose. Select Captain or Team Name to represent on the league. Depending on how many teams you get for sections, if 4 sections then top 4 teams go through to a semi-final then final. winners in the Finals go through by 2 of the 3 win there games if, 1 win, 1 draws and 1 loses, team with the most shots go through.

[b] lol! lol! lol! SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, BUT I DON'T HAVE 5 FRIENDS pale

orbiston.till.I.die

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:58 am

orbiston.till.I.die wrote:
Lawn_Jedi wrote:New ideas for club competitions that could be introduced to the club.

[b] lol! lol! lol! SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, BUT I DON'T HAVE 5 FRIENDS pale

Lol cheers , well who are you and find out if u do
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  orbiston.till.I.die Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:11 am

Lawn_Jedi wrote:

lol! lol! lol! SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, BUT I DON'T HAVE 5 FRIENDS pale

[b]Can't say just now, top secret at the moment.....let's just say ...........mmmm, na , never mind, lol

orbiston.till.I.die

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:36 am

Lawn_Jedi wrote:

lol! lol! lol! SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, BUT I DON'T HAVE 5 FRIENDS pale

I think ur darren walker.it is you.

[b]Can't say just now, top secret at the moment.....let's just say ...........mmmm, na , never mind, lol
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down