OBC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:.

4 posters

Go down

Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Empty Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:.

Post  Lawn_Jedi Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:43 am

Well its pretty clear that Rangers have won the League and Ross County will hump "Them" and go on to win it.

Premier League- Things are looking tight right now but Man Utd are top ( As They Should Be ) and i fancy that they will go all the way to win that.

Champions League- Well i think the vast majority would like a Man United - Barcalona final.
As would I, im going Man United Simply i support them and i want them to win it, but leaving that aside i think they are the better team than whos left in it.

World Cup- Well i just dont want Spain or France winning it, Im backing Brazil. If they do not win it, Then i hope Argentina does.
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Empty Re: Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:.

Post  bhillfan Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:14 am

World Cup- Well i just dont want Spain or France winning it, Im backing Brazil. If they do not win it, Then i hope Argentina does.[/quote]

argentina,you havin a laugh,f**ckin argie bams,remember the falklands,shamoan Mad Mad

man for the champions league will do for me

same for premiership Razz Razz Razz
bhillfan
bhillfan

Back to top Go down

Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Empty Re: Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:.

Post  bhillfan Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:30 pm

well lawn jedi thats your title hopes a gonner now wae chelski pumpin yous at home and wae wee roo nee out me thinks thats the champions league all but over too Suspect
bhillfan
bhillfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:27 pm

bhillfan wrote:well lawn jedi thats your title hopes a gonner now wae chelski pumpin yous at home and wae wee roo nee out me thinks thats the champions league all but over too Suspect

Dont worry burton, the red devils will pull through Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:49 am

meee's dont think so big man,berbatov is a statue,wae roo nee out so is the workrate the defending,scoring,you wont get berbatov bustin a gut to get back and defend then get back up the park to score,na its all over fancy a wee bet Basketball Basketball

how did your duty nite go last nite Question
bhillfan
bhillfan

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:28 am

i must agree with burton man utd without rooney just dont tick. I hate chelsea but think Man Utd have gone.

I wouldn't give Berba a game up the Bing Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
danboymu
danboymu

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:23 am

danboymu wrote:i must agree with burton man utd without rooney just dont tick. I hate chelsea but think Man Utd have gone.

Dont worry burton, the red devils will pull through

by the way boys the namesCRAIG Suspect Suspect
bhillfan
bhillfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:25 am

bhillfan wrote:meee's dont think so big man,berbatov is a statue,wae roo nee out so is the workrate the defending,scoring,you wont get berbatov bustin a gut to get back and defend then get back up the park to score,na its all over fancy a wee bet Basketball Basketball

how did your duty nite go last nite Question

I wil think you will find that berbatov is able to score goals aswell, + man united isnt based on one player ( Rooney ) Man united is a team and are still capable of Winning both League and Champs Leaugue. But is still think man united should spend some cash to bring in quality players.

Duty night was perfact, got away quite early
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:27 am

danboymu wrote:i must agree with burton man utd without rooney just dont tick. I hate chelsea but think Man Utd have gone.

Well dan its lucky that you support the Celtic and Celtic supporters know nothing. Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted Ok lets get the proper banter goin here.:FOOTBALL:. Icon_twisted
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:35 am

I support Rangers dafty........

Sorry Craig its just that both of you are Craig and it gets me confused lol.

I hope Man Utd do win both , But it has to be said it will be harder without rooney. Bye
danboymu
danboymu

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:14 pm

see big craig you presumed daniel supported the tic but hey there you go,thats what happens when we presume things(see how i said we Suspect eddie told me he was a hun the other week)but heyit disnae make us bad folk.
man u are still not great without roo nee Rolling Eyes
bhillfan
bhillfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:46 am

danboymu wrote:I support Rangers dafty........

Sorry Craig its just that both of you are Craig and it gets me confused lol.

I hope Man Utd do win both , But it has to be said it will be harder without rooney. Bye

Wow i must apologize dan i thought u supported the Shelic because ur bro does.
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:35 am

yeah dan I thought you were one of them anaw.

anyway am backing the argies for the world cup, messi and tevez upfront Cool

Bobby Dazler

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:35 am

cant see past chelski noo boys,what you's think Suspect
bhillfan
bhillfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:02 pm

bhillfan wrote:cant see past chelski noo boys,what you's think Suspect

They still have to play liverpool and they always stuggle at anfield
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:36 pm

I duno to be honest, Man U might still sneek it, fergy has a lot of experience in that team on the run in for the title, we have seen chelseas superstars bottles crash afor

Bobby Dazler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum