OBC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scottish/Lanarkshire And Burgh League Teams

4 posters

Go down

Scottish/Lanarkshire And Burgh League Teams Empty Scottish/Lanarkshire And Burgh League Teams

Post  bhillfan Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi boys,after lengthy discussions i can tell you that the teams for the scottish,lanarkshire and burgh league teams are now picked,unfortunately i cant reveal them till after they are posted in the locker room,which will be on wednesday night,i will post them on here later that night or thurs night.
bhillfan
bhillfan

Back to top Go down

Scottish/Lanarkshire And Burgh League Teams Empty Re: Scottish/Lanarkshire And Burgh League Teams

Post  3008 Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:09 am

Don't you just love having the power!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Scottish/Lanarkshire And Burgh League Teams Empty Re: Scottish/Lanarkshire And Burgh League Teams

Post  orbyman Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:58 am

This is an EFFIN joke, these teams should be put on display the second the selectors have decided who is playing where. why hold back the details for 2 or 3 days after picking teams, WHY, WHY, WHY.

orbyman

Back to top Go down

Post  orbyman Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:05 am

P.S
Lengthy discussions, thats another joke. these teams pick themselves. why watch the comedy festival when we've got this going on. i predict there will be a few unhappy members when the circus reveals the selections.

orbyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:27 am

Orbyman lol hahaha
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:34 pm

the teams have been picked,but still to be written down on a 'censored word' or whatever format davie picks,thats his job not mine,anyway orbyman club is closed on a monday and tuesday so they will not be available to view till weds,that is why they will not be posted on here till they are displayed in the clubhouse,the only reason they will be posted on here is because i will take the time to do it,might not bother now Mad Mad

your right about people not being happy though but you cant please everyone Suspect
bhillfan
bhillfan

Back to top Go down

Post  orbyman Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:46 pm

bhillfan i wasnt having a dig at you. but use the forum to communicate when the club is closed or people cant get to the club for whatever reason, u could get these teams up here now, the sooner the better. it will do no harm. make good use of the forum.

orbyman

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:53 pm

nae probs orbyman,but i was asked not to post till after the teams went up in the club,understand we could make good use of the forum and i'm sure we will,patience people,this time tommorrow you'se will have lots to talk about,anyway no time to post just now,just finished work at 7 now going to get wee craig from footy get my dinner then probs go to bed Neutral

not about power anne just following instructions,sorry
bhillfan
bhillfan

Back to top Go down

Post  3008 Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Craig, I was havin a joke with you. I am not bothered when the teams go up, and who plays and who doesn't!!!!!!! If I hit a nerve sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post  3008 Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Not everyone is on the forum so it wouldn't be fair to people who don't have the internet. I say just post the teams on the notice board as normal.

Back to top Go down

Post  orbyman Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:50 pm

get the teams on the forum and on the notice board. this nonsense about being told not to post teams on the forum untill wednesday or after is just a power trip by whoever has control. anyway i hope you are all happy with what has been chosen. best of luck to those who have.

orbyman

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:09 pm

3008 wrote:Not everyone is on the forum so it wouldn't be fair to people who don't have the internet. I say just post the teams on the notice board as normal.

dont have a problem anne with them being put on the forum,only after they have been put up in the club first.
get the teams on the forum
davie is match secretary,its his place to put the teams up not me,i only said i would post them up after they were put up in the club 1st,whats wrong with that,if i didn't say anything the teams would have been put up on wednesday and people would only have seen them if they went to the club.

if anyone wants to put them up b4 me then they are more than welcome,if not then they will be posted tommorrow after footy training tongue
bhillfan
bhillfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down