OBC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scottish and lanarkshire championship teams

4 posters

Go down

scottish and lanarkshire championship teams Empty scottish and lanarkshire championship teams

Post  Lawn_Shodan Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:41 pm

most of these teams pick themselves
SCOTTISH
singles = club champion, ed murphy
pairs = nom pairs winners dan murphy and may a runner up or a beaten semi finalist
triples = a mixture of semi finalists and quarter finalists
fours = i think you get the picture.

LANARKSHIRE

Singles = presidents cup winner, g brown
pairs = maybe the vice pres winner with the presidents cup runner up
triples = a mixture of semi and quarter finalists
fours = u must get the picture by now.

let me know what you guys think about this.

Lawn_Shodan

Back to top Go down

scottish and lanarkshire championship teams Empty Re: scottish and lanarkshire championship teams

Post  the doctor Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Lawn_Shodan wrote:most of these teams pick themselves
SCOTTISH
pairs = nom pairs winners dan murphy and may a runner up or a beaten semi finalist

LANARKSHIRE

that is the criteria mate. think LBA c/ships is needing a good look at, past few years has been a struggle for progression in them. there is a lot of tallent in the club who should be pushing for a LBA cap.

the doctor

Back to top Go down

scottish and lanarkshire championship teams Empty Re: scottish and lanarkshire championship teams

Post  the doctor Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:56 pm

that is the criteria mate. think LBA c/ships is needing a good look at, past few years has been a struggle for progression in them. there is a lot of tallent in the club who should be pushing for a LBA cap.

see Orbi has SBA district finals, good to see this, hope you have some competitors.

the doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:31 pm

I have to agree with the doctor.

It has not really worked in the past so maybe Davie should be the MAN to shake things up and put Orbiston on the winners map again.

Good Luck Davie and his team i hope you get it rite and do well...... Very Happy
danboymu
danboymu

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Question?

Can you play in both the Scottish and Lanarkshire?????? pale
danboymu
danboymu

Back to top Go down

Post  the doctor Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am

danboymu wrote:Question?

Can you play in both the Scottish and Lanarkshire?????? pale

yes but thats were the disputes came in, a lot of clubs do and don't double up ie play in both scottish and l/shire.

yes its hard to keep every1 happy, i would like to see all the top players in the scottish and l/shire and give others a crack at the burgh, monklands etc.

progression in the LBA championships will hopefully lead to notification for the LBA team & in my opinion a lot of ou guys are capable.

the doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:40 pm

You know what Lawn i cant really disagree with your teams that you have up there. For both scottish and lanarkshire.........
danboymu
danboymu

Back to top Go down

Post  orbiston.till.I.die Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:39 pm

SCOTTISH

LANARKSHIRE

i agree Shodan, why the same name or two crops up year after year , baffles me completely, should a bowler not gain praise for his or hers own achievments, not to depend on being carried by a great team, any average player could fit in that category if they were GIVEN THE CHANCE , im sure

orbiston.till.I.die

Back to top Go down

Post  the doctor Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:47 am

orbiston.till.I.die wrote:
SCOTTISH

LANARKSHIRE

i agree Shodan, why the same name or two crops up year after year , baffles me completely, should a bowler not gain praise for his or hers own achievments, not to depend on being carried by a great team, any average player could fit in that category if they were GIVEN THE CHANCE , im sure

not there any more to carry you m8 Smile

the doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Guys another question.......... And i think it may raise a few eyebrows..

As Eddie is in the scottish singles and i cant get to play in the scottish pairs with him , Would it be out of order to suggest that eddie and myself have a crack at the lanarkshire pairs?

Be nice boys its just a 'censored word'!!!!!! Smile Smile
danboymu
danboymu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Shodan Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:22 am

no Dan i dont think that would be out of order, the only thing is though if you wanted to do that you would probably have to give up your scottish pair slot. coz you will be out with someone in the scottish pairs. if i were you i would say to davie quickly. just tell him to consider the option before selecting the teams. its also a bonus for whoever would have been out in the lanarkshire pairs, as they may get selected for the scottish players as a result.

Lawn_Shodan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down