OBC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lanarkshire Team.

+4
orbyman
bhillfan
the doctor
Lawn_Jedi
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lanarkshire Team. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lanarkshire Team.

Post  orbyman Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Lawn_Shodan wrote:
danboymu wrote:Guys ,

Im sorry but i really cant understand why me and Eddie did not get the Lanarkshire Pairs. We won the Club Pairs and both won a singles event. Ok mine might have been the handicap however their are people who would have loved to win the handicap.......

Can anyone shed some light on why we didn't get picked or do you think its rite we didnt get picked???????????

i think can shed some light on this for you dan. when picking the teams they did not want to double anyone up to play in both the scottish and the lanarkshire. you may then ask why im playing in both. very simple mate, to get the strongest team on the green someone had to double up. i was chosen.

this crap about not doubling up is, well its exactly that. crap. you play all season to earn your place in these teams. if that means someone has earned the right to play in both lanarkshire and scottish well thats how it should be.

orbyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Shodan Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:23 pm

orbyman wrote:
Lawn_Shodan wrote:

Im sorry but i really cant understand why me and Eddie did not get the Lanarkshire Pairs. We won the Club Pairs and both won a singles event. Ok mine might have been the handicap however their are people who would have loved to win the handicap.......

Can anyone shed some light on why we didn't get picked or do you think its rite we didnt get picked???????????

i think can shed some light on this for you dan. when picking the teams they did not want to double anyone up to play in both the scottish and the lanarkshire. you may then ask why im playing in both. very simple mate, to get the strongest team on the green someone had to double up. i was chosen.

this crap about not doubling up is, well its exactly that. crap. you play all season to earn your place in these teams. if that means someone has earned the right to play in both lanarkshire and scottish well thats how it should be.

hey orbyman these are not my views i was letting dan know why he never got the county pairs.

Lawn_Shodan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:31 pm

LOL chrisy, I wasnt the skip mate but cheers anyway Razz

orbyman you are correct, you play to do well and try and win something but in the back of your mind you know its to get you playing for the club the following season, if you think you arnt getting out playing for the club I think that will demotivate you a bit when it comes to trying to win something.

for example, I don't think I should be out in the Scottish rink as I got beat in the final of the pairs and the semi finals of the presidents and the handicap and my team won the Monday night league.

In my view I earned the right to go out in the Lanarkshire pairs as was beaten in the final of the club pairs and not leading in the Scottish rink (yeah nobody come back with ohh thats not a rule) cause am no really interested afro

I was told today if the match committee thought I was a strong skip I would have been put out in the Scottish pairs with Danny, which my reply was I don't really care. wasn't wanting the Scottish pairs either. I just wanted out in what I thought I deserved... my comment this afternoon about not rating either of the pairs finalists at the club today again was ignored and was told if it was the most consistent pair then it should have been the flemings, I just laughed, of-course it was Dave I was speaking to.

So based on that I can only assume that neither of the pairs finalists are getting out cause none of them are alec and dave, as there obviously the best pairs in the club and no other pairs is better than them so nobody goes out. other than 2 ppl that have never played together

Bobby Dazler

Back to top Go down

Post  orbyman Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:44 pm

no problem shodan i wasnt having a swipe at u. i must admit they have made big errors in selecting the lanarkshire pairs. other guys deserved it alot more than who has been selected. nothing can be done now, so for me the matter is closed.

orbyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Lawn_Jedi wrote:Well you and darren are the ones throwin them so who was it.

burton Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

heres at that forgetful age Razz Razz

Bobby Dazler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Lawn_Shodan wrote:

Wrong, u doubled up only because u one the presidents, Presidents=lanarkshire singles
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Bobby Dazler wrote:

Lol yeah his bus pass is already gettin made
Lawn_Jedi
Lawn_Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Shodan Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Lawn_Jedi wrote:
Lawn_Shodan wrote:

Wrong, u doubled up only because u one the presidents, Presidents=lanarkshire singles

listen craig what u have said there makes no sense at all, read the comments properly. i wasnt doubled up ONLY BECAUSE I WON THE PRESIDENTS. i can think of a few guys that could have partnered dan in the scottish pairs. to get a strong pair someone had to be doubled up, whether it be me or someone else. i may have been chosen to fill in for ed if i hadnt won the presidents. the reason i was doubled up has got F**k all to do with the presidents win.

Lawn_Shodan

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Bobby Dazler wrote:

right thats a boot in the stones i owe you Very Happy
bhillfan
bhillfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:51 am

bhillfan wrote:
Bobby Dazler wrote:

right thats a boot in the stones i owe you Very Happy

mind get the right bias Rolling Eyes Cool

Bobby Dazler

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Cheers Geo ,

Im not bothered who gets doubled up or not i think people playing in both is not a problem. I also dont think that you winning the presidents made a differance either , I like the scottish pairs with you looks good.

For me its ok now , I would just like a 'censored word' maybe at the bourgh with edd but we will have to wait.
danboymu
danboymu

Back to top Go down

Post  the doctor Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:10 pm

danboymu wrote:Cheers Geo ,

Im not bothered who gets doubled up or not i think people playing in both is not a problem. I also dont think that you winning the presidents made a differance either , I like the scottish pairs with you looks good.

For me its ok now , I would just like a 'censored word' maybe at the bourgh with edd but we will have to wait.

if your oot in the burgh, i hope you bring the title back as the club have had good success in rescent years in the competition.

'no dough 2 in a row',

the doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2